Smart Firm are an SSAIB registered installer, our professional team has over 20 years industry experience, providing our customers with bespoke security systems, in both the residential and commercial sectors
Smart Firm install access control systems to the residential, commercial, leisure and retail sectors providing simple standalone access control scaled to fully integrated expandable systems.
Our knowledge is paramount to ensure the specified system is best suited for your buildings application. We work with all leading manufactures including BPT, Videx and specialise in Paxton.
Our residential access control systems include GPS and fully wired intercoms including XIP integrated with automated and pedestrian gates.
Commercial buildings have a number of specific needs in terms of security and access. The Paxton range of solutions provides a convenient way of securing offices.
Their user-friendly systems allow you to manage your sites from one central platform when installed on a network, making administration simple and straightforward.
- Ensure staff can come and go from their individual areas with ease
- Safeguard premises and assets from damage, theft or misuse
- Integrate with other systems for straightforward building management
Net2 is a user-friendly and flexible networked access control system that offers centralized administration and control of sites with up to 1,000 doors and 50,000 users. It is a complete solution that encompasses wireless locksets and video intercom options. Net2 is designed to make the management of any building extremely simple.
Managing your building
- Door/building grouping– split your site into public and private areas
- Reports– build customised reports about user events for individual doors or groups of doors at anytime
- Manage multiple sites on a single system– only one server is required for up to 1000 doors and 1000 surveillance cameras (Paxton10 only)
- ‘On the go’ system management– view events and alerts remotely to your smart device with the Paxton Connect app
- Video door entry– allows you to communicate with your visitor before granting them access to your building
- Wireless door handles– a great cost-effective way to secure single or multiple doors such as storage cupboards or meeting rooms
- Roll call– set your system to generate an automatic roll call report when the fire alarm goes off. This helps to identify exactly who is safe once the building has been evacuated
- Auto expiration dates– indicate the time period a user has access to a building. Visitor cards, for example, can be configured so that their card automatically expires after one day. Contractors or temporary staff cards can be configured to have access between certain dates and times